I have experience working with the following technologies in a 2nd and 3rd Line Support capacity:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 in Workgroup and domain-based environments
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2 – covering day-to-day administration, update scheduling and fault diagnostics
- Hyper-V virtualisation (Linux and Windows guests), replication, day-to-day administration and migrations
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013, DAG and multi-server/clustered/high-availability configurations, migrations and upgrades as well as daily administration tasks and fault diagnosis
- Office 2010/2013/2016 and Office 365 configuration, administration, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO and exposure to IIS
- Extensive knowledge of computer/server hardware and software fault diagnostics on a range of operating systems
- LAN/WAN, network and TCP/IP, including routers, switches and other network hardware, printers, VPN, RDP/RDS support
- CentOS Linux administration, upgrades and migrations, including KVM virtualisation
- Virtual and physical CentOS Linux web server administration, hardening, upgrades and migrations.
I enjoy working on projects covering the above technologies. If you have a project that would interest me, please get in touch.